A Christmas story office decorating ideas is important. Here are a few ideas for decorating your office for Christmas inspired by “A Christmas Story”:
- Create a leg lamp decoration using a lampshade, a pair of pantyhose, and a cardboard cutout of the leg lamp from the movie. Place it on your desk or on a nearby bookshelf.
- Use decals or stencils to create the iconic “Fra-gee-lay” leg lamp design on your office door or on a wall in your office.
- Hang a “Bumpus hounds” sign on your office door or on a wall, referencing the wild dogs that terrorize Ralphie’s family in the movie.
- Create a “Ralphie’s Red Ryder BB gun” decoration using a toy gun and some red ribbon, you can place it on your desk or on a nearby bookshelf.
- Use an “A Christmas Story” movie poster or a picture of the Parker family from the movie to create a festive wall hanging.
- Dress up like Ralphie, the main character, and place a cardboard cutout of yourself next to your desk for a fun and unique decoration.
- You can also use quotes from the movie as wall art or on different office items such as mousepads, coasters, or ornaments.
- Create a Christmas village with little houses and figurines that resemble the Parker family, Ralphie, Randy, and the Old Man, you can put it on your desk or on a nearby bookshelf.
- Use Grinch-themed wrapping paper or gift bags for your office gifts, or create your own Grinch-inspired gift tags.
Leave a Reply