A Christmas story decorating ideas is important. Here are a few more ideas for decorating your home for Christmas inspired by “A Christmas Story”:
- Create an “I triple dog dare you” garland using red and white streamers and cutouts of the phrase.
- Hang ornaments on your tree that resemble the iconic shapes and symbols from the movie, like a leg lamp, a pink bunny suit, and a Red Ryder BB gun.
- Use “A Christmas Story” movie posters or stills as wall decorations, or create your own “A Christmas Story” themed photo frames.
- Create a “Ralphie’s dream gift” vignette, using a Red Ryder BB gun toy, a decoder pin, and an “A Christmas Story” book.
- Make a “Fragile” sign and use it to decorate your front door or a room in your house, referencing the iconic line from the movie.
- Create a “Major Award” vignette, using the leg lamp as the centerpiece and adding other elements from the movie such as a crate and a box.
- Create a Christmas village with little houses and figurines that resemble the Parker family, Ralphie, Randy, and the Old Man.
- You can also use quotes from the movie as wall art or on different home decor items such as throw pillows, coasters, or ornaments.
Leave a Reply